Monday, September 12, 2005

I Hate Windows

I had a big long post ready to go on here, then I went to delete some spyware, which caused a fatal error in IE for some reason, thus causing the loss of the 5 paragraphs of comedy gold that I worked feverishly on for 25 minutes!

Ugh...

Summary of the lost post is as follows:

Windy ~ Credit Union ~ Transfer money ~ DENIED! ~ Make out check to yourself to bypass doing wire transfer in 3 weeks ~ Windy ~ Almost lost hat! ~ Unpacked car ~ Sore ~ Windows sucks ass!

Good night.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Hi, I came across your blog randomly and I thought I should let you know about Mozilla Firefox. Unlike IE, it's a browser that doesn't crash for no reason whatsoever. Plus, it blocks most pop-ups, and runs faster.

Sorry I sound like spam! Seriously though, give firefox a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home