Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Last Two Days

I've had a busy couple of days. Yesterday, I went to Halifax with my father, grandfather, brother, and my aunt for my grandfather's heart appointment. He checked out OK, and then we went to Big Box Land (aka Bayer's Lake Business Park). Man, if you lived within a 3 minute drive of that place, you'd be set (instead of driving across town to every other place to get everything you need). My bro bought a DVD player at Future Shop. My aunt got a memory foam mattress cover!

Today, I cleared up some business. I sent in my credit card bill, another big one due to my trip home and subsequent vacation in Freddy Beach! I settled my car insurance with the Alberta insurance people ($830), and then I sent my resume and cover letter to a promising work prospect (keeping my fingers crossed there!)

That's all for now. Another post coming later tonight maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home