Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Margo Fraser and Fortune Cookies Can't Be Wrong: Calgary it is!

So I've decided that I will be moving to Calgary at the start of October. I am both nervous and excited to start this new chapter in my life. I'm nervous because I don't know how hard it will be to find something ergo-related out West, but excited because Calgary has been the hub of economic activity in Canada ever since the price of crude oil made the oilsands a wildy profitable venture. It's also interesting to note that the head office of ACE (The Association of Canadian Ergonomists) has moved out to Cowtown. I guess it's just another positive omen, just like the fortune cookie that I got with my lunch last Friday in Fredericton that said I would be highly successful in my upcoming business ventures!

Tonight, I'm gonna scan some pics that I've taken over the past 8 months (some of you have already seen them, but others have not) and put them on my blog for all to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home