Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Web Site Of The Week (or so): The Centre of The Liberal Political Universe

This week's website focuses on where I go to get my daily fix of political news: Daily Kos

It is basically the centre of the political universe for the liberal blogosphere. Its modus operandi is to help develop talking points, strategies, and grassroots action, mainly in the arena of U.S. politics. Now why am I, a Canadian interested in American affairs such as this?

For two reasons ... (1) there is alot of rhetoric, scandals, and inneudo flying around, so it basically like a soap opera, and (2) What happens down there affects what happens in the world to a large degree, as you no doubt know!

Tomorrow, I send some info to my car insurance people in Alberta to complete my policy, and I research players for my hockey pool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home