Saturday, January 07, 2006

Americana


It didn't turn out perfectly, but here is a small example of me trying to improve my fledgling photography skills. This is a house on the street that I lived on this summer in Ann Arbor (Granger Ave). Lots of homes in the States have flags out on their porches as a way of demonstrating their love for their country. This was one of the better looking ones that I've seen, though there was one time that I wish I had my camera on me. I was in Dearborn visiting the Henry Ford Museum with a group of co-workers, as part of the events during our summer company meeting. On the way back to A2, we passed a street where every house had a flag, with near perfect symmetry. I have a digital camera now, so I won't be missing opportunities like that again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home