Saturday, March 11, 2006

Cochrane: One Heck Of A Place To Live (Especially On A Clear Day)




I had previously visited Cochrane, but I had forgotten to bring my camera. I made no such mistake this time! Unfortunately, the Rocky Mountains were completely obscured by clouds and snow, so I could only take pictures of the town proper. Fortunately, there are plenty of worhtwhile sights, such as old west hotels and saloons, as well as views from the base of a very large hill that signals the beginning of the foothills. Due to the unseasonable cold today (yes, fresh pics for once!), the camera kept shutting down on me as I tried to take pics of the town from the top of the hill, but I manage to capture an interpretative sign that tells the story of the town of Cochrane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home