Friday, November 19, 2004

Stuck in the House ... Arrgh

Well, here I am, anchored to the house waiting for a phone call. The call I'm waiting for is from a potential roomate in Ann Arbor, Michigan. For those of you who don't know, I have obtained a new job as an intern at a company called Humantech, starting January 3rd, 2005. So I'm doing the long distance room search and as a result, I'm stuck here instead of being out on my walk. It's such a brisk November day, and I can't get out there and enjoy it. This sucks.

Hopefully however, my housing situation for the next four months should be decided by the end of this weekend, taking another weight off my mind. Then it will be Work VISA time, and then crossing over into BushWorld (aka the United States). I will taking photos along the way, and I will be posting a written account of the whole journey on the blog everyone at home to enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home