Thursday, September 29, 2005

Hockey Pool Season Is Here! In Other News, The Social Life Index for Males 20-34 Plunged 300 Points Today In Heavy Trading...!

I went through reams of information this morning. Nope, not for things related to my job search, but for the time-honoured tradition that has made its grand return this year: the NHL hockey pool! I downloaded a free copy of a hockey forecaster magazine (any other poolies who want in click here), printed out the top 300 skaters, and contrasted them against an injury list to avoid any unwise selections. I also shuffled around the top 25 goalies that the magazine had ranked.

So I'm ready, just have to make sure I'm on the computer for 5 pm tomorrow, and I'll be well on my way to finishing in the bottom half of the pool like I always do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home