Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Maize N' Blue Carnival (With A Slight Hint of Red)

After submitting my ticket at the gates, we ventured into the concourse at Michigan Stadium. Lots of stuff going on here, food vendors, memorabilia peddlers, and some Red Cross folks collecting donations for Hurricane Katrina relief. Having to witness the death, destruction, and carnage on the TV all week took its toll on me. I gave to the collectors, and later to the Canadian Red Cross via the web. When I have a steady job in the New Year, I will be giving more money to recovery efforts, as things really are still screwed beyond recognition down on the Gulf Coast, even 4 months on from the disaster.

But I digress.

If you think that's alot of people out on the concourse, wait until you see the next pic....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home