Saturday, March 25, 2006

My House In South Edmonton











Pic 1: My bedroom in its young state. Scott from downstairs let me borrow the night table and lamp that you see beside my airbed.

Pic 2: The TV in the living room, hooked up with surround-sound, has made for a great viewing experience over the past week, as I have been watching movies and hockey games during that time...

Pic 3: The darkness in the kitchen makes this picture less than ideal, but it has a dishwasher, along with a chest freezer (out of view to the left).

Pic 4: The dining table that never gets used. Most meals are eaten in front of the TV, true to single guy form!

Pic 5: The sweet leather couch, the coffee table where most meals are eaten, and the entryway.

Pic 6: The club I purchased to help protect the car from becoming a victim of auto theft. Edmonton has the third highest instance of the crime, ranking behind Vancouver and Winnipeg.

Pic 7: My house from the front. Has some nice evergreen trees out front, a common feature alongside oak trees throughout Edmonton.

Pic 8: Backyard picture #1, with the barbeque prominently featured. A little too snowy to be used right now, but warmer days are on the way soon!

Pic 9: The remainder of the backyard. Fairly large for an inner-city backyard, with alot of plants that make this a great place to be in the summertime, according to Scott, who takes care of the space for the most part.


1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi James:
Saw your pictures today and your new place looks great. It looks like it's going to be a great place to live, especially as you say in the summer time. Hope eveything works out for you jobwise.I'm going in for my first night tonight ,so I'll talk to you on one of my days off. LOVE MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home