Saturday, January 08, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

Hey everyone, sorry about the lack of posts recently, but I have been so occupied with work and training, as well as familarizing myself with Ann Arbor and my new housemates, that I haven't had much time for anything else!

Work has gone well, with various consultants on staff training me in various aspects of the job over this week. From drafting to using many of their ergonomic assessment tools, I have had my plate full from the get-go on Monday! I can't complain though, as I have quickly realized that this is what I what to do for a career, and they are paying a decent salary for an intern, so it's not like I have to do this for free...

Back-tracking a little, I had a quiet New Year's this year (I hope the rest of you had rowdier time than I did), as I quite simply had no clue what to do or where to go. Quite the difference from last year, where we blew the roof off Trooper's place, and I subsequently paid for it the next morning (let my experience be a lesson to the rest of you: don't binge drink with dark red beer!)

As for tonight, I probably will be heading out to the bars in this town for the first time since I've been here. I'm undecided between the Cavern Club or Rick's American Cafe, but since I know nothing of the bar scene around here, I don't think it will matter either way.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home