Friday, December 17, 2004

Port Hawkesbury 5-0

So I went over to town this afternoon, and got what I needed to get (disposable camera) at Canadian Tire. I began to leave town, enjoying the power and exceptionally clear sound of my new CD player/radio (it's 45W x 4 if there are any audio enthusiasts out there), when every driver's worst nightmare pulled in behind me from the previous intersection.

Two cop cars were now clearly visible in my rear-view mirror, no doubt checking me out for any obvious flaws in my record, my car, my driving, etc. Drive the speed limit, act cool, cops can smell fear, keep BOTH hands at 10 and 2, I thought, nervously waiting for them to pass me or turn off elsewhere. Finally, they did in fact pass me, as they were from out of town, and probably were in a bit of a rush to get to where they were going! Driver examination over!

Well, I'm gonna go work out now, as is my habit since I got back into it back in September. TGIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home