Thursday, December 16, 2004

Web Site Of The Week (or so): Tha Shizzolator!

I haven't done this in almost a month (I put the "or so" tag there for a reason!), but it's time again for the web site of the week! Tonight, I will be featuring Tha Shizzolator, a translator that changes the text of any web site into Snoop Dogg slang.

Example:

The last post I made, before Shizzolation...




The Home Stretch...


Well, it's coming down to the home stretch! 8 full days until Christmas, and 10 more days until I hit the road for Michigan, U.S.A.! I've started the gargantuan task to going over what I'm gonna take in the car, as everything's gotta go in one trip (2000 km+ is one long haul!). I also have to book a place in a motel in Springfield, Mass., which concidentally is where Jordan might end up on his Sports Management internship.I gotta go, have to make supper for everybody, as Mom's headed into work tonight at the hospital...


And the same post after Shizzolation?



The Home Stretch, know what I'm sayin'? ..


Well, that shiznit's coming down da crib stretch! 8 full days until Christmas, 'n 10 mo' days until I hit da road fo' Michigan, U.S.A.! I've started da gargantuan task going over what I'm gonna take in da hooptie, as everything's gotta go in one trip (2000 km+ is one long haul!)." I also has book a place in a motel in Springfield, Mass." , which concidentally is where Jordan might end up on tha dude's Sports Management internship." I gotta go, has make supper fo' everybody, as Mom's headed into work tonight at da hospital n' shit...



With this site, you can pimp almost any website out there, with hilarious results! Try this site (http://jamesshannon.blogspot.com), try cnn.com, try any of the sites you frequent on a regular basis.

I think I just set a record for the most times saying the word "site" in a short essay...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home