Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Random Writings From An Anonymous Cubicle Dweller...

When you work in an office and type reports all day, typing when you're off work is one of the last things you want to do, so I guess that explains the lack of posting over the past week or so. I'll try to post whenever I'm on in the evening more often. Promise.

Anyhow, the past week contained more nervous engine light watching, which gradually gave way to acceptance that's just a sign that my car ain't young no more. It's like the 12 steps program for crappy car owners in denial!

So the other day, my employers told me that as an intern, I was entitled to recycle the cans and bottles in the lunchroom for extra cash. It was a nice gesture, but I couldn't help but feel really poor when I was putting the returnables in the appropriate machines. Cool setup though, you put a glass bottle in, some arm inside the machine whacks it and shatters it to smithereens! What fun!!

I guess the moral of this post is that I oughta update this thing more often. There's plenty of worthwhile things to write about, but to do them in blurbs like this every week or so doesn't do them justice!

So....

See you tomorrow, same time same place!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home