Sunday, October 02, 2005

Roll That Beautiful JSB Footage!

This weekend, I'm burning a copy of a Jimmy Swift Band concert (hereafter known as the JSB) for Kent, one of my co-workers and a best friend that I made during my time at Humantech. Since he made a mix-CD (better than a mix-tape, take that Napoleon Dynamite!) for my journey back East, I figured burning a JSB concert was a fitting return-gift, countering the Best From The West with the Beasts of The East!

The sound quality is great, considering it was a pull from a taper, and that the files I burned on the CD were hi-quality MP3's, and not SHN files.

This concert is one of the best compilations of JSB greatness out of all the shows I've heard over the past 3 years. Where do I go to get some JSB lovin' you ask? Go to http://www.archive.org, and then type "jimmy swift band" in the search field at the top of the web page. Click on any of the 40+ shows available for download, and then you can groove the night away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home