Saturday, November 26, 2005

I Hate The Leafs ... SOO MUCH!

So the Habs lost in OT tonight. That was a smooth move, taking a penalty in the dying minutes of the game, allowing the Leafs a 4 on 3 in overtime! Ah well, at least we got a point out of it ... still stings though!

I dropped off a resume at the CO-OP in my neighbourhood here in Calgary today. I've been out of work for almost three months now, so I gotta make some of the money that I've lost back. The manager gave me a mini-interview on the spot, and from the outcome of it, it sounds promising. It's a unionized store, so pay might be rather nice for a retail job!

Well, I'm gonna pay Janet a visit, she's out babysitting for a friend who lives a block away, so I figure she could use some company!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home