Saturday, March 25, 2006

Life Is Always Good When You Can Watch A Hockey Game In Surround Sound!

Well the first week has passed for the most part, and things are turning out well at my new place in Edmonton. I've got my stuff unpacked, food in the cupboard, and two great guys for roommates. Today I went for a walk to Whyte Avenue, the activity hub for those living in South Edmonton. It took 30 minutes, which makes this part of the city very walkable. Below, I have taken some pics of my new house, check them out!

2 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

James, look for a comment posted at the end of your pics. I didn't notice this spot until after i had finished looking at all the pics and your comments. mom

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy Shannon...what's going on? Looks good in Edmonton. First hockey game! Where are the photos? Keep us posted as to the chronicles of Jimmy.
J. East

 

Post a Comment

<< Home