Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Chronicles Of Jimmy Present: Mr. Shannon's Career Outlook For the Year 2006!

Welcome to the first blog post of 2006 on The Chronicles of Jimmy! Yes, it was a good holiday season, with skiing at Sunshine Village, a good New Year's Party in the S.W., and plans for the first part of this year starting to formulate in my head.

Skiing was great, considering it was the first time in 8 years and only the third time ever that I've hit the slopes! The new, shorter parabolic skis make it so much easier to carve on the slopes, which was a good thing, sinec the green runs here are much harder than the ones back East. Seriously, the trail named "Green Run" is a sick joke designed to lure unsuspecting Easterners into doing what would be considered a solid blue run with portions of black diamond back home! I'm convinced of it!

As for the plans for the New Year, I will be moving out of my sister's house in Early February, after I have addressed the job prospects that I have in the pipeline. Depending on their success, I will be moving anywhere from an apartment or house here in the city, to Ontario or perhaps sunny L.A.!

If none of them pan out, and I am still ergo jobless by May, I will be moving to Canada's technology triangle, or to the supercities of Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge, Ontario. This region is much more ergo-friendly, has plenty of economic growth (though not as high as Alberta of course), and lies within driving distance of Toronto, Windsor, and Ann Arbor, as well as within a short flying distance to Atlantic Canada.

Now to see how it pans out! Should be an interesting year to say the least...

P.S. I also scanned the last of my Michigan photos, along with commentary below. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home