Sunday, November 21, 2004

Argos win the Grey Cup, and then Ricky's trailer blows up! Concidence? Absolutely.

This is gonna be a short entry, I think. Argos won the Grey Cup, which is great. Like I said in the previous post, I don't follow football as closely as other sports, but it's always nice to see a team that has been struggling over the years win it all!

Outside of that, it was a pretty typical Sunday at home here in Nova Scotia. Go to church, come home, kill time, go to my grandfather's, get treated to his extraordinary cooking, come home, channel surf until my sister Meghan is off the computer, and then surf the net until bedtime.

Before posting this, I did notice one thing in my channel surfing after the Grey Cup game ended. I flipped the channel to Showcase, where the latest episode of the Trailer Park Boys was just coming to a close. It was a dramatic cliffhanger ending, as Ricky's trailer blew up in a ball of flame (propane leak). Might have to start watching that show again, at least until I go down to the States (I think they have it on BBC America though, so I might be able to catch it still)

That's all for tonight, talk to y'all tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home